Google
Custom Search

Friday, September 25, 2009

Today at Colliding Universes

Unmissable Ivy League lectures (maybe)

Lynn Margulis challenges neo-Darwinists and teaches somewhere now - but she has
interesting ideas

Mars: The endless kvetch about life on Mars

My favourite science fiction author, Rob Sawyer, writes to say ...

Cosmology: Science's leader in things that don't make sense?

New podcasts on fine tuning of the universe

Colliding Universes is my blog on competing theories about our universe. You can search it via the Search Blog box at the top left, beside the "B" logo. You can also contribute to my PayPal button.

(Note: If you follow me at Twitter, you will get regular notice of new Colliding Universes posts, usually when I have posted five or so stories. )

Who links to me?