Google
Custom Search

Monday, February 12, 2007

Fun for once: Dilbert cartoonist fights back against "ass hat"

Scott Adams, the creator of Dilbert, the fashion-challenged engineer, has the endearing habit of asking questions, including questions about intelligent design. Endearing to me, maybe, but not to Darwinist PZ Myers, who has attacked him a few too many times.

I still cannot figure out why anyone would attack a professional humourist, but Adams has correctly identified the psychological taxonomy of Myers as ass hat.

You must read the rest for yourself, but whatever you do, do not miss this wonderful cartoon of Dilbert as a baby engineer. When I was much younger, one of my offspring was just such a baby engineer, thus the subsequent career in engineering was no surprise to me. By the way, I did NOT cry, I rejoiced. (See the cartoon and you will understand.)

Labels: , ,

Who links to me?